WARMINSTER TOWNSHIP presents
Tentative Schedule - Saturday, June 9, 2018
11:00 AM-4:00 PM @ Warminster Community Park
Everyone enters at Hatboro & Bristol Roads
• 15th Anniversary celebration of Warminster Community Park!
• Ground breaking for grant construction with a “Dancing Digger”
• Family & Musical Entertainment on the “Funway”!
o Warminster Symphony
o Steve Pullara Cool Beans Music – children’s tent
o Society of Young Magicians
o Inflatables & Rock Wall
o Photo Wall
o DJ – all day
o Warminster Library Story times
o Log College Middle School Orchestra
o Melissa Martin & Mighty Rhythm Kings
o Magicians, Clowns, Face painting and Heroes United - Super Heroes
o Kruisin’ Canines and K9 Search & Rescue demos @ Bark Park
o Midway Games
• Food Trucks – Nina’s Waffles & Ice Cream, Chef Johnny Bravo’s Surf & Turf, It’s A Wrap, Tim’s Barbecue, Chow Bella Eggrolls, Donuts NV, & More!
• History area – 5th Pennsylvania Regiment reenactors encampment, John Fitch steamboat demo, Craven Hall, Warminster Historical Society, William Tennent House, Hartsville Antique Fire Truck; Johnsville Centrifuge and Science Museum
• Demos - WREC Beekeeping, East-West Karate, Fitness & Fire Dept. Demos
• Old Fashioned Family Fun
o Shaving cream beard race, Sack race, mummy contest, family egg toss, pie eating & more!
• Community & Business Vendor Marketplace – all day
• Free Parking & MORE!
Volunteers are still needed to assist with committees!
• Site Support & Logistics
• AND MOST IMPORTANT - “Day of” Volunteers!
Please sign up to volunteer at this fun event on June 9 at Warminster Community Park. You can sign up to help for just a few hours! Visits www.warminstertownship.org/wdvolunteer to sign up today! Or call the Parks and Recreation office at 215-443-5428 for more information.
There’s still time to join our fabulous sponsors!
Cowhey Family Supermarket – Shoprite * Gilmore & Associates, Inc
Law Offices of Dischell, Bartle & Dooley PC * Zeo Brothers * First Bank * JERC Partners/330 Jacksonville LP * QNB Bank * DaVinci Eye Care * Freedom Credit Union * Milton Roy * County Builders, Inc. * Centennial School District * A Baby's Breath * CBIZ * Victory Gardens * CP Commercial Printing * Howell Bichefsky D.M.D Citizens for a Better Warminster * Keeble's Auto Service * JMB Home Improvements * Association Management Consultants Corp. * McBrothers, Inc. * Eternal Celebrations * Premier Pharmacy Network III * Havis, Inc. * Debbie's Place * Shapiro Fire Protection Co. * Northwood Construction * Boucher & James, Inc Consulting Engineers * Brothers in Bees * Dynamic Carpets * PECO * Dunlap & Associates PS, CPA * Key Bank * Preppy Pet – Warminster * Home Depot
Hosted by the Warminster Day Committee and the Parks & Recreation Dept. Call Parks & Recreation for more info: 215-443-5428. Sponsors and vendors can register online at www.warminstertownship.org/specialevents.
All events & activities subject to change without notice.